How to Become a Passive Aggressive Spouse
Disclaimer: Do not try this at home
1. Tell your spouse how you genuinely forgive him of all his many sins every single day.
2. Give your spouse the car keys for his game night with the intention of requiring him to take you out to dinner the next day, but don't tell him in advance.
3. When you can't understand why you feel upset, complain that if he loved you, he would understand what your problem was.
4. Say "that's hilarious" when your spouse tells you something to which you didn't listen all the way.
5. Tell him you want him to come with you to pick up some home improvement wares and then when he is in the car stop off at Mom & Me's handicraft boutique.
6. When you have a difference in ideology, tell him you will pray for him to get back on track.
7. Remind him how lucky he is to be smart enough to do the home repair jobs himself without needing to call an expert.
8. Have your husband's friend refer him to Tool University where he can get a Masters in Obedience and a Minor in Groveling.
9. When you make baked goods while he is at work, be sure to save at least a small corner of one serving for him for when he gets home.
10. When he is explaining something you are doing that bothers him, tell him you don't understand.